Loop Dreams

Loop Dreams

Monday, April 23, 2012

April 20, Wrightsville Beach, NC

On our way to Wrightsville Beach and we were treated with dolphins swimming off our stern.
We were told they like women's voices so I hoot and holler and sing to them...I watch them swim on their side to listen to me and they like to show off by jumping out of the water. They amaze me.
We met Amie for dinner, my daughter's friend, who moved to NC.  It was fun catching up.
Stayed at Seapath Marina, very nice but pricy. They had a courtesy car and we needed provisions.
The clean laundry was a joke with only one washer and dryer.  It took forever to dry clothes.

Dolphins swimming off our stern.
                                                         Eating out with Amie and Pat
                                                                               
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment