Loop Dreams

Loop Dreams

Saturday, July 27, 2013


July 25, Trent Severn coming to an end

Up early and off to the last lock on the Trent!  John and Rita met us at the lock and I twisted John’s arm to ride with Ken to the next marina.  Once out of this lock the currents are swift and the 10 buoys line up in rapid succession with a blind turn under the bridge.  Ken called me to let me know that he made it through the tricky passage.  In the meantime, Rita took me to Wal Mart so I could load up with provisions for Georgian Bay while the guys cruised to the marina.   We met the guys at the marina and it was great that I had help unloading the groceries.

Later that afternoon Rita and John came back to pick us up to go to the movie The Conjuring…a spooky movie that was based on a true story.  We ate at Henry's, a well known fish and chip restaurant, and enjoyed sitting on the patio.  That evening we crashed at their cottage. 
Leaving Big Chute
 




Last Lock on the Trent

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment