Loop Dreams

Loop Dreams

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July 27, Leaving our friends


John and Ken took off for another morning fishing trip and came home with a few large-mouth bass.  They had a future in-law party to attend that afternoon and they dropped us off at the boat.  Sad to say our good byes.  As a memento Rita gave us one of her many beautiful water colors which I will proudly display in our home.
We had Wi Fi at the marina and I hoped to catch up posting some pictures to my blog.  We no more arrived at the boat and Ken informed me that we had a couple coming by that were interested in doing the loop. His plan was to leave in September and attend the Fall Rendezvous.  Their enthusiasm was contagious.  I remember those days when we were so excited about this adventure.  Now it seems like a way of life lately.  Lately, I have been taking for granted the blessings and wonders of this trip, or maybe I am just home sick. It does not help that with the Canadian cell plan the calls and data usage is limited. Part of the fun for me was sharing my experiences with family and friends.
Unfortunately, the Wi Fi was acting up, but I managed to get a few pictures posted.


Rita at the cottage
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment